Friday, January 23, 2009

Davis and Campbell... a day in the mud!

I wanted to share some updated pictures of Davis and Campbell. So here they are! Enjoy!
Davis' first mud pie!!! This was so much fun! We had to do this while mom was away.. HA!

Gotta mix the dirt and mud together....



Adding the water...

My two angels playing in the tree house like thingy.




Campbell has loved swinging for a while, but now that she can walk if Davis isn't swinging she does not want to be swinging. She is all about keeping up with her big brother.





Now, those hands and feet are something to be proud of... This is when Rachel would be freaking out. I love it. We had the biggest time with getting dirty. ALL BOY!!






Hands and Feet of a CHAMP!!!! I have so much fun with both Davis and Campbell, and I suppose Rachel is great too. No, really Rachel is awesome. I love all three of them so much. Just wanted to share a day in our life with the rest of you!!!







No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.