Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joys and Pains of life

Sometimes in life, it is like we are over looked. But be certain that God never over looks you. I say that because I needed to be reminded of that myself. I see so many people all around me getting what they want and some people getting some good things that they did not ask for. So why is it that a select few are left behind? It's called God's perfect timing. It is hard to sit back and let time tick right on by but that is what I am called to do right at this point. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a good time welcoming the New Year. I pray this year brings you more than you could ever ask for or imagine!!

1 comment:

laurenkelly said...

Hey Mrs. Wise,
You know what I feel that way sometimes. But you know what-we are going to be the smart ones for waiting on God's timing-Not our own!!!
Glad to see I am not alone!!
Have a good week

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.