Sunday, December 7, 2008

EXCITED!

Yay, Thanks to the help of Jenna Lile I now have a better than boring blog! I am so excited to know some of the tricks to having a cute blog. So thank you Jenna! Some more exciting news is that Dusty has received an email asking him to take the ATC test in January! I am really excited about this. I think more so than he is! I have been waiting for this for a while. Please pray that God would allow him to pass so we can start fresh somewhere. We love our life here where we are but I think sometimes you just know when it is nearing the "time to move on" stage. And I feel as though we are really close to this point. I am yet another semester down in college! Just one year left! I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...yet, but can feel its warmth. I have been thinking a lot about life and how Great God is and He is just AMAZING... what is more amazing is that He knows exactly what is going to happen to me and Dusty tomorrow and in 10 years from now. He also knows exactly who you are and that you would be reading this many, many, many years ago. Isn't that amazing! oh, oh, I almost forgot... we got a new camera! We are more than excited about it. We have never had a camera that belonged to "us" although we took over Al and Laney's for a long time we finally have one of our own. I love you and I love life. If you read this before December 10th, please pray that my grandpa goes through surgery okay, and everything turns out great! Love you all!!!

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.