Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving already?

It is so hard to believe that it is already Thanksgiving. I can not believe how quickly the year has flown by. I have enjoyed life this year. Besides having another year behind me for college I have been given the opportunity to live. Sometime I feel as though we forget that living is a gift. We forget that the air we breathe it a gift, the food we eat is gift, the house we live in is a gift, the family we have is a gift. The Creator of EVERYTHING is a gift. Having the opportunity to serve the Creator is a gift and the opportunity to live with Him forever is a gift. I pray that this year you will not let the "gets" of life cover the "gifts" of life. I want everyone to know that I am so thankful for the gifts in my life. The first gift I would be thankful for is the love of Christ Jesus! It is only by Him, that I am where I am today. The next gift I am thankful for is my amazing husband! I love him with my whole heart! Someone said the other day "you are obsessed with him" and my response was I hope that I always will be. It is so nice going to bed at night and waking up in the morning with the one that I love with all my heart. The one that makes me smile, the one that will do anything that he thinks I need. Dusty is the very best husband, friend anyone could ever ask for. I love you so much! I would then be thankful for my family! Both sides The Williams side and the Wise side. Both have very different personalities but both are tons of fun to be around. I am thankful for all my friends, I have gone through so much with so many of them, and wouldn't take anything for any of them. I am just thankful for everything life has to offer, the good and the bad. I love life, I love people, I love God! So to you, this Thanksgiving remember what you are thankful for!!! May God Bless you abundantly!

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.