Sunday, August 31, 2008

Farm Days

Today was a wonderful day! Besides Alabama winning against Clemson last night (ROLL TIDE) we went this morning to church then came home ate lunch and watched a movie. After our movie was over we went and spent the afternoon with Mac (one of our friends). We had a blast! We chased cows, went "muddin", rode ALL over some property, and I even got to feed a new born cow from a bottle. It was awesome! I love the farm life! I named the baby cow Betsie, really she is known as #401 but to me she will always be Betsie. Our life is going great right now. We have so much to be thankful for. I have a test on Tuesday and posting on here gives me a reason not to study!! So thank you Blog! I will post some pictures of our day today once I get the cord for the camera! Have a good one! We love you!
~Rebecca

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.