Saturday, August 9, 2008

Never Left Alone

This is us on our Mexico Mission Trip in 2006
At an Alabama game 2006 ROLL TIDE
Leaving Miami on a Cruise 2007
On our honeymoon 2007

Sometimes when life is going slow and you are physically alone, do you ever feel "ALL" alone? I do. Tonight as I sit in front of my computer thinking about the blessing I have in Dusty and trying to stay up until I just can not stay up any longer (Dusty is gone on trip with the youth), I want to write and let everyone know what a blessing I have. Dusty does so much for and with me and I never give him enough credit. Yes, sometimes he drives me up the wall but never the less through it all I know that he loves me, he wants the best for me and he is faithful to me and to Christ. Knowing these things is an amazing feeling. As I have told many people before when I first met Dusty I was NOT in the least bit interested in him. I had told God what I wanted my "man" to look like, and before me was Dusty, yeah right, I was not going to marry him. But oh the mistake I would have made had I turned him away. Dusty has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He breaks for the broken, he loves children, he is my encourager, supporter, and most of all my very best friend. I am at a lost for words when it comes to trying to seize up the most wonderful husband that was given to such an undeserving woman. My original point before getting off on Dusty was that whenever I feel alone I am reminded that God is still here, He is still alive, He is still in control of everything, HE is the Great I AM! GOD IS GREAT! I am so blessed to have the life I have, the family I have, and the undeserved Grace of God that I have. Always remember, "He will never leave nor forsake you".

~Rebecca

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.