Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am sitting here thinking back to my freshman year in college. It is so hard to believe that graduation is coming up. I can hardly believe that these past 4 years have passed so quickly. I can not believe that God has given me such a wonderful life. I can not believe that He loves such an undeserving woman like myself. I can not believe that He would die simply for me to live. I am thankful for all the memories I have collected over the past 4 short years. Dated 4 different guys, ended up with a package from Heaven (Dusty). Traveled to Mexico, Africa, Brazil, and the Bahamas. Lost my best friend (my Mamaw), made new friends, learned what true love is all about. Learned to love myself. I miss some things I have lost over the past few years and love everything I have gained. I am so grateful for another day to live and proclaim Christ name!!

On a different note, graduation is coming up but by golly its not coming fast enough. Another day of school starts tomorrow. Ugh, but you know what God is so great that I know that no matter how boring or hard the class may be or become I will survive. I hope to make Dean's list or better this semester. Over and out for the night. Good night!
~Rebecca

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.