Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life

I have started another school semester! I believe I will stay a bit busy this year until graduation. I am still wanting to get into dental hygiene after I finish this round of school. I am not sure when I get do that though. Dusty is trying to get into Air Traffic Control School!!! I am so excited! He received an email about a job in Hawaii, but that is WAY too far away and we would have to pay out of pocket to move. So thats not happening.
This past weekend we went to Tennessee for a Family Force 5 concert! We had a blast! Since Dusty doesn't get off until 5pm we were only about 1 hour and 40 minutes late, but we enjoyed every second. We even survived going trough the hood in Memphis, PRAISE GOD!
Saturday we had a family reunion in Fayette, AL. (this is Al's side of the fam.) We enjoyed ourselves there as well. Life is just happening, and we are holding on for the ride. May you have a blessed week! We love you all!!!
~Rebecca

No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.