Friday, November 21, 2008

Buy some!!





























Dusty and I, as most of you know, are trying to raise money for our mission trip to Reunion Island. We are now selling platters, cups, chip and dip sets, etc. custom painted just for you. If you are interested in buying any please let me know. Here are a few pictures to show you how big they are... REMEMBER these are unpainted and have not been fired yet, so they look dull. Once they are glazed the two that are painted will be bright and beautiful. Please buy as many as you would like. Just email me if you need prices... the prices really depend on the details of the request. My email is rdw@muw.edu














Thanks!







No comments:

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
Dusty and I were married on July 7th, 2007. We are enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest. Pray for us and we will for you. Thanks for visiting our blog.